Welcome to my project timeline.
- A minimalist Scheme implementation: following the great write yourself a scheme in 48 hours
- Grillradar: A directory of the best BBQ areas in our region.
- MySoli: Charitable Corona aid project and 1st price at the Hackathon@Home.
- Covert: Create posters from your favorite album covers. An exploration of the Spotify API.
- Judgify: A totally meaningful representation of your taste in music. At least you’ll know how basic™ you are. Another exploration of the Spotify API.
- Lyrics LSTM: An LSTM generating song lyrics. This was the practical exercise accompanying the “Deep Learning & Neural Networks” course in the summer term of 2020 at KIT.
- dotfiles: My excellent dotfiles.
- Momentum investing: A python script that implements basic statistical methods to analyze stock data gathered from the Yahoo Finance API. Here’s the accompanying blog post.
- mdweb: A simple script that creates a website from some markdown files. You’re currently looking at the demo.
- mnml.css: A truly minimalist CSS template.
- mdkindle: Somewhat hacky scripts to convert Kindle clippings into markdown/html.
- evolsim: Simulating the evolution of virtual populations. Neural networks handle machine learning for each individual, genetic algorithms handle evolution for the whole species.
- IndieArmory: “A tiny indie studio developing simple and awesome apps.” – well that was actually just me.
Eventual future projects
- An interpreter for the Lambda calculus
- Write yourself a Git!
- A neural network generating (endless?) lofi hip hop beats
- A smart home solution for house plants
- Reflections: A document (book?) compiling stoic quotes sorted by their applications
- Duolingo for sign language
- Zen Go: A minimalist Android Go game
- A customizable paper phone web app
- A website for sharing Kindle highlights (clippings)
- Defining and writing a simple functional language
- A Roguelike
(If any of these ideas excite you, let’s talk.)
© Niklas Bühler, 2021
RSS / Contact me